Looking for a healthy snack? This Herb Popcorn Recipe is a delicious way to have your favorite snack, with an extra punch of flavor that everyone will love.
We love popcorn in this house. We love it with butter and salt, or sweet, or a mix of both like this Kettle Corn recipe.
Over the years I’ve made all kinds of popcorn recipes, but one of our favorites has been this herb popcorn.
Enter your email & I'll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, you'll get healthy living updates too.
More About This Herb Popcorn
I credit this recipe to my friend, Michelle, who used to work in a local spice store.
She had recommended a pre-mixed spice as a popcorn topping. She was right in that it was wonderful, but it was quite pricey and we were on a tight budget at the time.
One day we were at the store where she worked, talking about popcorn and our hungry budget, and she suggested another option.
An herb blend with some additions.
This was the result of that conversation.
I think you’ll love how the flavors work together. It’s a very simple recipe, which is part of what’s so great about it.
- popcorn (I recommend buying organic)
- herbes de provence spice blend (store bought or homemade)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt (I recommend a natural salt)
More Healthy Popcorn Recipes
Love popcorn as much as we do? Try these other great popcorn recipes:
- The BEST Popcorn Seasoning Ever–everyone will ask for the recipe when you serve this
- Dorito Popcorn–the great taste of Doritos on popcorn
- Sugar-free Kettle Corn–the perfect mix of salty and sweet
Garlic and Herb Popcorn
- Mix the above ingredients for the seasoning, except for the salt.
- Make popcorn according to my directions in this post about Healthy Stovetop Popcorn.
- While popcorn is still warm, top with the spice mixture and salt to taste.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is merely an approximation. Optional ingredients are not included and when there is an alternative, the primary ingredient is typically used. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site. Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts since they have been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.