Do you want to live a healthier life, but…..
- you’re just too busy,
- overwhelmed with all of the choices out there, or
- you just don’t know where to start?
- you’ve tried everything but NOTHING works,
- you barely have energy for even the basic things in life?
Do you wonder if you’ll ever feel better and can finally have JOY back in your life?
I was once there too and well, I am here to tell you that there is hope.
No matter where you are in the process…
Your confident healthy living journey starts here.
And I’m here to help.
Being a mom (or a dad, or just an adult these days) is hard.
You have to keep food on the table, take care of the kids (and yourself), handle bills, possibly pets, and fit a little self care in (hopefully).
Plus, we live in a world where more and more people are dealing with health issues.
It’s hard to know what kind of diet is best and how to keep the junk food away. There are lots of great recipe sites, but who has time to be a gluten-free or paleo chef?
Online health gurus say conflicting things and a lot of what they recommend costs tons of money and yet you can have nothing to show for it.
Plus everyone seems to be selling something that’s supposedly THE ticket to better health–but you try it and well,
you’re still. not. better.
Functional practitioners sound like a great idea, but what if you can’t really afford all of that testing–and what if the things they recommend don’t work either?
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Hi, I’m Adrienne, and
I believe that living a much healthier live is possible and you can do it without breaking the bank and losing your mind.
I’ve been in the trenches and I’ve made it to the other side and I’m here to help you cut through the marketing help to achieve better health now.
Some Happy Readers’ Comments…
“I really appreciate you. I appreciate your attention to detail. I appreciate your intense research. I have definitely grown to trust you-in fact, in doing internet searches for recipes or info on various topics, I’ll come across a link from Whole New Mom and I get really excited because I know I can trust it 🙂
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!”
“I just wanted to send a quick THANK YOU for the information you provide on your site. I found my way here through the recipes–the coffee substitute, in particular–and the information you linked to….completely blew me away. I’ve known intuitively for months now that I need to decrease and eventually eliminate my caffeine consumption, but I have not been truly motivated to change until now.”
I don’t have the time or expertise to do all the research myself, and even if I did, I don’t think I’d be able to discern at the same level that you are able to.
I am so impressed with the depth of questions and interviews and reading you do to come to a conclusion about a trustworthy product.
There’s so many companies and products out there, and you do the heavy lifting for those of us who care about healthy living but don’t always know who to trust.
I’m Honored to Have Been Featured In…
- easy healthy special diet-friendly recipes that are affordable (and most of them taste great too!),
- simple non-toxic solutions for you and your home (whether you want to DIY or not)
- no-hype health solutions you can really trust
- things that actually help you and your family feel your best
When you join the Whole New Mom community, you’ll discover simple, research-based, trustworthy ways to live your healthiest life–with confidence.
Join the Community
Sign up below to get balanced healthy living information you can trust and tips to move forward on your healthy living journey without the overwhelm.
You’ll get my Free Guide: 5 Surprisingly Simple Tips to Feel Better in Just MINUTES a Day–plus updates that include easy healthy recipes, healthy living savings, and more.
Our Miraculous Story
Growing up, I had some health concerns, but after our oldest was born with severe eczema and multiple life threatening food allergies, and later autism, I got really sick.
My doctor said I was fine, but I wasn’t.
I started intense research, desperate to find answers. Some things helped, but not enough, and there were a lot of scams and false promises along the way. I needed help–but what?
After years of trial and error, I was in a pit of despair.
I’d literally traveled across the country to see a health practitioner who was supposed to have an answer to my ongoing ongoing bone crushing fatigue, but I came home worse than before.
In desperation, I told God I was done. I didn’t have it in me to fight anymore.
Then, I remembered a friend whose family overcame horrible chronic illness by going back to basics instead of chasing practitioners and endless supplements. It seemed too simple to be true, but WHAT DID WE HAVE TO LOSE?
My oldest and I jumped in.
One by one, we started well-researched in-home therapies and the results were nothing short of miraculous.
- The overwhelming fatigue vanished and I had energy I thought I’d never have again.
- Our son is edging off the spectrum, is on the Dean’s List in college, and is losing his life-threatening food allergies.
- He’s now able to eat dairy and even egg! We wonder what he’ll be able to eat next!
- I had developed a nearly anaphylactic reaction to egg, and that vanished too.
- The oral allergy syndrome that plagued me into my adulthood was gone too.
- The literally debilitating seasonal allergies I’d had in high school (I stayed home for six weeks every year during high school) and college–GONE
Now, it’s my passion to share what I’ve learned with you, so that out of our trials, there can be joy for others.
No matter where you are on your healthy living journey, I get it and won’t stop digging–for me and for you.
While we are a miracle story, my search continues and I’ll continue to share what I learn and what helps us optimize our health.
Some Reader Favorites
Here are a few popular posts to show you more of what you’ll find here.
- Does Erythritol Cause Heart Disease? Maybe and Maybe Not
- Is Stevia Safe Or a Danger to Your Health?
- Egg Roll in a Bowl (an all-time favorite one pan easy healthy meal)
- Homemade Egg Replacer–a great allergy-friendly staple
- Dishwasher Rinse Aid–3 Varieties
- Essential Oil Myths–Don’t Fall for the Hype!
- Nourishing Adrenal Cocktail
- How to Freeze Avocados–did you know?
- Healthy Coffee Cake (grain-free, keto, with vegan option)
More About Me
Much of what I’ve learned has been gained in the well known School of Hard Knocks (perhaps we were in class together there), but I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Virginia, including advanced level nutrition. I’m a soon to be certified health coach and am enrolled in a Therapeutic Nutritional Counseling Course. I’ve also completed a Natural Family Planning course and am enrolled in Aviva Romm’s Herbal Woman course.
I’ve managed and cooked for a child with life-threatening food allergies for 21 years, and have taught at several local healthy living events.
More Notes from Some More Happier and Healthier Readers
I just wanted to tell you THANK YOU for your no bull sh*t series on essential oils….You’re thorough, educated, articulate, and friendly. I love your series and can’t wait to comb through ALL of your past posts. <3
Just wanted to tell you how much I loved the recipe you sent a few weeks ago for the breakfast cookies. Oh my gosh, everyone in my family LOVED THEM!!!! … I made a double recipe…and took them to work,….They ate all I brought and were begging for the recipe.
Join the Community
My email subscribers get that extra special connection. You’ll get practical updates—wholesome recipes, new healthy supports, savings on vetted products, and just of course being part of an online community of fellow healthy living folk.
As an extra thank you, right now you’ll also get my FREE guide–5 Easy Tips to Feel Better Fast.
What We Struggled With
Here’s some of what we’ve dealt with over the years:
- severe fatigue
- thyroid issues
- lyme & co
- mold toxicity
- heavy metals
- life-threatening food allergies
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- adrenal issues
You’re not alone. There is hope. We did it and you too can feel better than where you are right now.
Let’s Stay In Touch
I’d LOVE to stay connected. You can….
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that if you are looking for a backlink, I’ll mark your email as spam.
- Drop me a note via my Contact Form
- Visit me on Social Media (Facebook is where I am most of the time, but you can find me on Pinterest, Instagram, on YouTube and very occasionally on Twitter)
No matter where you find me, I so look forward to being on this road with you–and rejoicing in the progress I know you can make!