Creamy and Fluffy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
These Creamy and Fluffy Keto Mashed Potatoes can be ready in minutes and taste amazing! (vegan option)
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 570 grams) cut into florets
- 2-5 tablespoons coconut milk or other dairy-free milk
- 1/4 cup butter (about 50 grams) or dairy-free alternative
- 2-3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish (optional)
Place cauliflower florets and about 1 cup of water in a large pot.
Heat water to boiling and steam until tender, 10 minutes or until fork tender.
Remove and drain.
Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
Blend or process until smooth.
Adjust seasonings if needed.
Garnish with parsley and pepper if desired.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 338IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 6g