5-Ingredient Easy Peppermint Fudge - dairy and sugar free
Servings: 10 pieces
This Easy Sugar-free Peppermint Fudge Recipe is the perfect healthy treat. It's low carb, dairy free, sugar free and paleo with AIP option.
- 1 cup dark chocolate (chopped--chocolate chips work well too)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream concentrate (or coconut butter--see Recipe Notes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/16 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/12 teaspoons liquid peppermint stevia (50 drops - about 2 full droppers; or to taste. See Recipe Notes for alternatives)
- crushed peppermint candies (optional, for garnish)
In a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut cream concentrate while stirring occasionally with a spatula.
Meanwhile, prepare your mold by lining the bottom and sides with plastic wrap. Allow some wrap to hang over the edges to aid during the un-molding process.
When the chocolate and coconut cream concentrate has melted completely smooth, remove from the heat. Add the vanilla extract, salt and liquid stevia and stir to combine well. Pour into mold(s).
Sprinkle optional crushed peppermint candies on top of the fudge, if using. Allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
Remove the mold(s) from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature for about five minutes before cutting and serving.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbs: 7g