Whole New Mom - https://wholenewmom.com
Rainbow Stir Fry
Rainbow Stir Fry - Grain free and Dairy free. A GREAT way to get healthy veggies into your diet. Kids love it too!
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or any friendly fat to cook in; real butter, lard, or leftover bacon grease would work)
- ½ small onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 6 carrots (peeled with a julienne peeler)
- 1-2 cups green beans (I get large bags of frozen organic green beans at our Costco)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (from your weekly crockpot chicken)
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste; omit for AIP)
In a large skillet, sauté the onion in the friendly fat for about 5 minutes. Add a pinch or 2 of sea salt to bring out their juices and sweeten.
Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
Add the carrots, green beans, chicken, and coconut aminos, and cook on medium until the veggies are cooked through.
Add sea salt and pepper to taste.