Whole New Mom - https://wholenewmom.com
Zingy Vegan Avocado Dressing (or Dip) - dairy free, low carb and AIP
Servings: 3 cups
This Creamy Vegan Avocado Dressing Recipe is super tasty and nutritious. It's a great vegan dressing recipe that tastes great as a dip too.
- 3 medium (approx. 5 ounces each) avocados (this recipe is quite flavorful. If you prefer a more mild dressing, then simply add in another avocado)
- 1/8 cup lemon juice (or juice of 1 lemon. Lime is fine too)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/8 cup water (add more for a thinner dressing)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 1 scoop stevia (1/32 of a teaspoon)
Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor.
Combine until smooth.
Pour dressing over salad and mix to combine, or serve as a dip.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 89IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg