Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette - 1 Recipe 5 Ways -- vegan, low-carb, AIP
This Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette is a family favorite with 5 different versions-- It's vegan with low-carb (THM S) and AIP options too!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (see Recipe Notes for low carb alternative)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 small garlic cloves (minced very fine)
- 20 fresh basil leaves (chopped or torn)
- 2 Tbsp honey (see Recipe Notes for alternatives)
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard (see below for substitutions)
If you don’t keep prepared mustard in the house, or if you are avoiding it due to dietary restrictions, you can substitute the following -
Blend garlic through mustard into a paste.
Add apple cider vinegar and balsamic and mix completely.
Add the olive oil slowly, blending while adding.
Alternative "Quick" Method