Key Lime Coconut Milk Popsicles (dairy free with vegan option)
Servings: 6 large popsicles
Key Lime Coconut Milk Popsicles that are creamy, light, refreshing and slightly tangy. They are dairy free and can be made vegan too!
- 1 can coconut milk (398 ml)
- 5 Tbsp key lime juice (or to taste)
- lime zest (to taste - I used the zest of 1 lime)
- 15 drops liquid stevia (see Recipe Notes for alternatives)
- 1 tsp gelatin (use agar for vegan--see notes)
- 4 Tbsp water
Whisk first 4 ingredients in a bowl or large measuring cup adjust sweetness and flavors to taste.
Dissolve gelatin in 4 tbsp boiling water.
Whisk gelatin into coconut milk mixture until well combined.
Pour into molds.
Freeze for 4-6 hours.