I really am pleased to share with you today a way to save a lot of money with this wonderful deal on whole food and healthy living items.
Note: There are a limited amount of these available, so if you are interested, buy now before they are all gone :-)!
In case you haven't heard of Eversave, it's a “groupon-like” savings site. It's been in business for 12 years.
Just in the past few years they developed their brand to mimic the Groupon model, offering online customers local and national deals that are great offers.
Abe's Market is a well-respected purveyor of Whole Foods and Healthy Living Products.
Now, while their prices may be more than I typically pay, when you can get 50% off, the prices are really attractive.
I looked around a little and saw that they have:
- high quality Scharffen berger chocolate
- Bob's Red Mill
- Dagoba Chocolate
- Chocolove Chocolate (yes, they've got a lot of chocolate)
- and loads of other high quality food items
- Baby and Kids products
- Bath & Body products
- Sustainable utensils (I've been looking at this kind of thing for awhile. No more plastic forks or straws for us:-)!)
- Natural feminine care (something else I've been doing some research on)
- Plus, plenty of cute natural products that I'm sure you'll be tempted to buy. But be careful, or your savings will get eaten right up!
One of my main interests is in their bulk section.
They offer Frontier spices which are the spices that I use and recommend all throughout my blog:
- Taco Seasoning
- The Best Cinnamon Sugar
- Mild Curry Powder
- Vegetable Broth Mix
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Herbes de Provence
- Chat Masala (this is on our table all the time!)
When you couple the fabulous savings that you already get from buying spices in bulk with the 50% savings of this deal, you will be able to make all of my spice blends for next to nothing.
Here's how to get the deal:
If you are new to Eversave:
1. Go to Eversave
2. Set up an account
3. Purchase the $20 for $40 of Healthy Living Products Deal
If you already have purchased with Eversave:
1. Go to see this deal for $20 for $40 of Healthy Living Products Deal
2. Purchase the deal–and you are done.
Please read the fine print before buying. Some of the main points are:
1. Only one deal per household.
2. Free shipping at $49 before voucher is applied (this is nice–you can still get free shipping if the voucher makes your total less than $49).
Enjoy your savings and either use the savings for something you need or put it away for a rainy day.
What do you think you will buy with your deal?