Easy & healthy Matcha Bark
Chocolate Bark is the perfect Holiday treat, but This White Chocolate Matcha Bark is truly something special. First of all, it's simply gorgeous, but with its sugar free option, it's so healthy, you'll feel great gifting and eating it during the holidays and you'll want to make it year round as well.
– 10.5 ounce white chocolate (sugar-free preferred) – 1 teaspoon matcha powder – 1 teaspoon coconut oil – 3 tablespoons dried cranberries – 3 tablespoons dried shredded coconut – dash salt
– Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
– Break the white chocolate into a medium glass bowl Add the coconut oil.
– Place on top of a double boiler and heat over simmering water until melted.
Alternatively, place oil and chocolate in the microwave and cook for 90 seconds.
– Once chocolate is melted, add matcha powder and stir to combine. –
– Using a spatula, spread the chocolate mixture onto the parchment.
– Cool at room temperature for approximately 5 minutes.
– Sprinkle grated coconut and cranberries on top while the bark is still very soft.
Place in the fridge for an hour, or until completely firm.
FOR MORE RECIPES