This simple healthy pumpkin pie is so simple and easy to do! With a no bake crust, you're going to love it.
– coconut milk – 2 eggs – canned pumpkin – granulated low carb – ginger – freshly grated nutmeg – cloves – cinnamon – vanilla extract – salt – flour
How to Make Healthy Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
– Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
– Blend or process until smooth.
– Pour into prepared pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan.
– If desired, use extra pie crust to make cut out decorations for the top of the pie. Arrange pieces on top of poured filing
Bake for 50-60 minutes
Again, note that if using the garbanzo bean flour option, bake for a full 75 minutes.
– Remove from oven and cool completely before serving. Chill for best results.
– Top with coconut whipped cream, whipped cream, or ice cream, if desired.