Meet our 3 favorite bosses, brand owners and creatives. These insiders let us in on their favorite places to go in the world.
– full fat coconut milk or coconut cream – sweetener – vanilla extract – dash salt
Choose a good quality brand of coconut milk or coconut cream
Chill the cans overnight in the refrigerator
Chill mixing bowl and beaters for 10-30 minutes before whipping
– Remove cans from the fridge, keeping upright, taking care not to shake or tip.
– Scoop the hardened coconut cream from the tops of cans into a medium mixing bowl, reserving the leftover liquid for other uses.
Whip at high speed with stand mixer or electric hand mixer for about 20-30 seconds until fairly smooth. until peaks form.
– Add sweetener, vanilla, and salt, if desired.
Whip again until soft or stiff peaks form, for a total of about 1 minute
– Store whipped cream or leftovers in air tight container in refrigerator for up to one or two weeks.