Hey everyone. Get a load of these quotes from last night’s teleseminar.
“Most people dig their graves with their fork.”
“All disease is nothing more than cellular malnutrition.”
“The weapons of mass destruction are here on our plates.”
“80% of your immune system lives in your gut.”
Those are just some of the more memorable quotes from last night’s teleseminar with probiotics and superfood expert, Czerral.
It was really something else and I was hurriedly typing away (Sorry that my typing was audible in the beginning. I moved the keyboard to be a little more clandestine :).) so I would have notes at my disposal to go back and think over.
And boy, is there a lot to think over. Here is more of what Czerral shared:
(Note: I am a rep for Miessence. I don’t make anything if you register for the teleseminar, but if you purchase on my site, I do make a commission, but your price remains the same.)
More Facts about Gut Health and Probiotics
- Years ago, we used to get our probiotics from the soil, but modernized farming practices have changed that.
- Enemies of good gut health include chlorine, fluoride, the birth control pill, antibiotics, and the #1 cause is stress (yikes. That’s almost impossible to avoid.) I wrote about most of these in Candida, My Childhood, and 5 Causes of Gut Dysbiosis.)
- We have 100 trillion bacteria in our bodies and they live in the gut mainly. When your gut is polluted, then all matter of disease starts.
- Eating cultured fermented foods assits in digestion of other foods by building up enzymes.
- Many probiotics on the market are synthetic, or even genetically modified (get the recording to find out how to tell if they are GMO. Hint: one of the most promoted probiotics on the market now is GMO. Blah.)
Missed the call?
Just use the registration form here to get access to the recording.
With your registration, you’ll also get an email from Lacey Swartz, (co-host of the teleseminar last night):
Personal Thoughts about Health and Probiotics
I can honestly say that I am floored by how well these probiotics are working for me and for my family.
I hope you know by now that my passion to share with you, among other things, natural helps that I believe will make a huge difference in your life and health.
I used to be someone who was headed down the wrong path health-wise–thinking that fat free was a great way to eat (jelly beans were a preferred treat.) And it took a rude awakening of really bad health to show me that I needed to change.
I was clearly in a lot of trouble, and I have made great strides (more on that soon–make sure you are subscribed so you don’t miss it!), but I really think I am headed to a new level of health, thanks to these probiotics.
As my practitioner says, “You have to pay the rent to live in your body.”
Good food and good health supports are like “paying the rent.”
Without health, you don’t have much.
I am choosing to live and fight for myself and my family to have better gut health and to live as vibrantly as possible in the face of a world that increasingly is at odds to good health and free living.
I can choose to say “no” to:
- modern processed foods (think sugar!)
- overwork and worry
- things that eat up my budget unnecessarily
and “yes” to
- education about natural choices for good health
- whole, unprocessed and organic (when possible) foods
- living with less stress
- an open mind about what I need to do next
so that I can be armed with better information, and have more money to spend on things that will help us heal where we are broken.
Won’t you join me?
Click here to get access to the free recording so you can be on your way to better gut and overall health with me.
What is your next step to better overall health?