Posted by https://wholenewmom.com/recipes/egg-roll-in-a-bowl/
© 2017 Whole New Mom. All rights reserved.
Egg Roll in a Bowl - low carb, gluten-free, AIP option
This Egg Roll in a Bowl has all of the great flavor of Egg Rolls, but it's an Easy One Pan Meal without the grain wrapper!
- Place meat in large pan and cook until browned.
- On medium high heat, add the onions and sesame oil. Cook until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add spices, sweetener, red pepper, wine, and broth to the pan and stir well.
- Add the cabbage and stir to coat.
- Cook, stirring frequently until the cabbage slightly wilts.
- Add carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add tamari to taste and adjust flavorings as desired.
- Serve plain or over rice or cauliflower rice.
- Garnish with green onions if desired.