Readers–do I have a treat for you today!
I've joined with a bunch of other bloggers to offer to you a giveaway of one of my all-time-favorite kitchen tools.
The Excalibur Dehydrator!
And not just any Excalibur Dehydrator–
The biggest model (the 9 tray, Excalibur 3900) loaded with 9 Paraflexx Drying Sheets and a Dehydrating book as well.
If you've poked around my blog, you know how much I use my dehydrator.
In fact, right after I finish this post I've got:
– 5 lbs of brazil nuts
– 5 cups of soaked rolled oats
– about 28 cups of soaked buckwheat
waiting to go into this fabulous machine.
Yes, you can fit about 38 cups of nuts / seeds / grains into the 9-tray Excalibur.
That's one reason why I love it.
Why I LOVE my Excalibur Dehydrator
This machine has a 5 year warranty and is made with very solid parts. I've had mine for about 10 years now and it's still going strong. And believe me–I use it A LOT!
As I said above, you can fit about 38 cups of nuts / seeds / grains in this machine. If you like to do things in bulk (like I do) then this machine is for you.
– Even Drying
You won't get moldy apples on the bottom and overly dry ones on the top with this machine. The fan circulates the air throughout to ensure even drying.
– Saves Money
I can buy in bulk and dry a bunch of produce at one time, which saves our family a TON of money. This year we got about 200 pounds of free apples that I turned into leather and dried apples. I wouldn't have been able to do that with a small dehydrator. For more on how the dehydrator saves us money, read this post.
With a dehydrator, you can soak and dry your nuts and seeds, as well as make things like sprouted cereals, quickly and easily. That's what I am going to do with my soaked buckwheat. I hope to make this fabulous Gourmet Buckwheat Granola. For more on how the dehydrator can boost nutrition, read this.
Excalibur Dehydrator Giveaway
Anyhow, I teamed up with a group of bloggers to offer this GREAT kitchen tool to you.
With spring coming soon (sorta), now is the time to get this machine so you are ready for the harvest.
Here is what you can win:
– 3900 Excalibur Dehydrator in Black or White
– 9 14×14 Paraflexx Drying Sheets (perfect for making fruit leathers, chocolate nuts, sun dried tomatoes, flax crackers, drying sesame seeds–basically anything small or “goopy”.
– Preserve it Naturally book – a $24.95 value
– shipped to you in the contiguous U.S.
Here are the bloggers/websites involved in this fantastic Excalibur Giveaway:
1. Whole New Mom (that's me, of course)
9. Geek Prepper
This giveaway is limited to the US (48 contingent states) because of the shipping expense. This giveaway is not sponsored by ExcaliburDehydrator.com, Facebook or Pinterest–we are paying for the machine out of our own pockets. The Excalibur Dehydrator is the same model shown above. It's mine, in fact :).
A Few More Things:
1. Please note that you do need to Follow ALL of the Pinterest Boards of the bloggers in order to have your entry count. That just means that you need to click on the Red “Follow All” button once you get to their Pinterest page.
2. And also, in case you don't win, I offer to everyone the Best Deal on Excalibur Dehydrator on the internet.
If you find another price lower from an authorized dealer, I will do my best to match it.
You can get more details about that here.
3. This has nothing to do with the giveaway, but if you would like to stay connected, please hop over to Google+, where I am sharing my posts plus those of others.
Facebook has made it so I need to pay about $600 to reach my fans, and I can't afford that. So while I will still do what I can on Facebook, I am needing to do other things.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
So that's it! I can't wait to see who wins this great machine.
What would you use this Excalibur Dehydrator for if you won?