I am sooo excited today to be able to offer my fabulous readers a fabulous giveaway!
A 1 Gallon (that's 8 pounds) of Certified Organic, Gold Label, Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil. This is a GREAT prize--worth $120!
I use several coconut oils, but I do love Tropical Traditions.
And their Gold Label is seriously one amazing product.
And one of YOU gets to win a totally free gallon of this stuff!
What's so great about Tropical Traditions' Gold Label Coconut Oil?
1. High Antioxidants. Independent laboratory analysis shows this to be one of the highest quality coconut oils on the market, having the highest levels of antioxidants.
2. First Coconut Oil from the Philippines. Tropical Traditions was the first company to export Virgin Coconut Oil from the Philippines to the US market.
3. Truly Unrefined - This oil is just mixed and pressed. Totally pure.
4. Fresh - Coconuts are picked and used within 24-48 hours
5. Supports Small Family Farms: Tropical Traditions' coconuts come from small family farms on Mt. Banahaw and other rural places in Quezon Province, the coconut capital of the Philippines.
6. High Quality. Only the highest quality coconuts are hand-picked from each harvest.
7. Quality Processing - No high heat or chemical processing.
8. Not Mass Produced - Tropical Traditions' Coconut Oil is made by families who are coconut farmers using old-fashioned traditional methods that have been used in the Philippines for hundreds of years.
9. Certified Organic - According to strict USDA standards
10. Long Shelf Life - Due to high antioxidant content
11. Produced from Fresh Coconuts - Fresh coconut meat is shredded (wet milled), then cold-pressed using water from inside the coconuts to make coconut milk. Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil has no coconut flavor or smell since it is made from dried coconut.
You can learn more about Virgin Coconut Oil here.
This coconut oil, as you can see, is something special. We love it. It has a truly unique scent to it and works beautifully with so many dishes and DIY recipes.
How to Use Coconut Oil
Well, this should a whole post in itself, but we use it for light frying, baking, and for personal care as well. You can check out the following recipes which are favorites of mine:
Foods Using Coconut Oil
Personal Care Using Coconut Oil
Check out more ways to use coconut oil here.
So now that you have loads of great ideas for using this wonderful coconut oil, here's your chance to win it!
Just do all the things that the Rafflecopter doohickey tells you to do (and make sure you really do them, because I check everything!)
One person will win a whole gallon of this fabulouso coconut oil.
The giveaway will end at 12 am on 11/01/13.
The winner will be announced here (so make sure you check back!). If I don't hear from the winner within 48 hours, I will pick another winner.
Winner must be in the U.S. or Canada, but Canadian winner will be responsible for any customs or duties imposed on the prize upon import.
Here's where you enter :).
Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
Can't Wait to See Who Wins!