I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter / Passover weekend. We had a nice day, but I hope to do a few more things related to Easter yet this week. Shoving everything into one day doesn’t do my stress level well – can any of you relate? And there were waaaay too many great ideas in my Healthy Easter Treats Post that I would like to try. I personally took a run at the Mounds Bars. They needed a bit more sweetener in my opinion, but they were a hit. Anyway, I thought I’d start out the week with another giveaway. It really is loads of fun to give something great to my great readers. If you haven’t seen it yet, you first for sure need to check out my post on Are Essential Oils a Scam? ~ A Skeptic Looks at Thieves Oil. I really couldn’t believe how great this stuff works. And I really was a skeptic. Now, if you’ve been around my blog for awhile, you’ve noticed that I’ve done a few posts on essential oils. I mentioned them in past posts like:
- Homemade Rose Water Facial Spray
- Help! I Can’t Get to Sleep! Natural Sleep Aids!
- Healing Our Son’s Autism – The Best Therapy of All
but most recently I wrote the posts on
- Are Essential Oils a Scam? - Thieves
- Are Essential Oils a Scarm? - Peppermint, Wintergreen and Others, and most recently
- Which Essential Oils Company is Best? – A Showdown
I really am digging into these oilsto figure out what to recommend to you. I have
- contacted numerous companies
- sampled oils from some of them (5 so far)
- spent literally hours on email and phone with different oils company owners, representative and customers.
And I’m not done yet. And please don’t assume by this giveaway that I’ve decided that Young Living is the best (See my post on Which Essential Oils Are Best?). I haven’t. I still have some work to do. But I do like this oil blend. It’s very effective. And it has a TON of uses. You can see in that post the ways that I and my friends have used Thieves Oil.
- onset of cold symptoms
- cold / herpes sores
- sinus infections
- cystic acne
- skin infections
Other Uses I have seen on the internet include:
- dental issues
- add to toothbrush to reduce germs in mouth
- rub on feet to boost immune system
- add to laundry to sanitize
- diffuse in home to purify air
- add to dishwasher to sanitize
- dissolve in water and use a sanitizing spray / cleaner
Now, onto the giveaway.
Today I am giving away to one lucky reader… a 15 ml bottle of Young Living’s Thieves Oil.
Here’s how to win!
1. First, click through and check out this book. Look at the Table of Contents and tell me in the comments section at least one section that interests you. This book is great. TONS of info on what to use oils for and how to use them. This entry is mandatory.
- In the Rafflecopter Giveaway Widget, where it talks about my email feed, just state that you’ve “done it”.
- Make sure that you enter the contest with the email address that my feed is being sent to. Otherwise, I can’t tell that you’ve subscribed!
- Here’s how to subscribe if you haven’t already: (NOTE: I’ve been having technical issues w/ this little box. If it doesn’t work for you, try the Envelope Button in the upper right of my blog or the box in the FREE COOKBOOK section on the right side. Those work .)
3. Third, follow the directions in the Rafflecopter Giveaway Widgetbelow. Make sure to enter your Twitter name and Facebook name where prompted. Otherwise I can’t verify winners.
4. Remember – comments do not count as entries. They are just validation of directions in the giveaway. (Whoever wins will get to try a natural treatment that I am really enthused about. It’s such a blessing to have a natural remedy that works and thatwon’t add to toxic overload!) Good luck to all of you. I can’t wait to see who wins.
How do you think you will use Thieves Oil?
This post contains affiliate links. For my disclaimer click here. The information here is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult a medical professional before changing your diet, exercise program, or before trying any natural remedies.
Shared at Far Above Rubies, Coastal Charm, Real Food Forager, Reasons to Skip the Housework, Hope Studios, Sugar Bee Crafts,