Sorry for the late notice, but I figured I should get something out to you all about a great opportunity to seriously cut your food budget.
Cut it in half.
I recently did a Green Polka Dot Box review and also gave away 2 free memberships. Didn’t win? Here’s another way to save.
First of all, let me assure you that I do not recommend things that I am not enthusiastic about myself. In fact, I almost never publish posts on Sunday, but I thought I really should this time since there are only 2 days left in this great opportunity.
The enthusiasm in the comments on that post about Green Polka Dot Box, their products, and their prices was fun to read. Check out the comments on that post to see for yourself.
Today I am sharing with you a chance to become a Charter Member of Green Polka Dot Box (GPDB).
My husband and I joined with GPDB this past year as Founding Trust Members. I was concerned about the risk of joining up with a company before they were even launched, but I did a ton of research on them (does that surprise you :-)?) and I am so glad we joined.
We’ve been saving on our grocery bill monthly since then. And it’s going to get better.
GPDB is going to be offering:
– frozen foods
– fresh meat
– fresh cheese and more
nationwide very soon (the estimate is beginning of January for the Midwest of the US [they’re already offering these things in the Western part of the US]).
We’re going to have all of these things delivered to our door. At a savings (not to mention the savings you get just by not having to go to the store.
Membership with The Green Polka Dot Box Includes
1. up to 60% off on organic and non-GMO foods (and other great items like:
– personal care
– kitchen tools (they even have Blendtec)
– gardening supplies
2. FREE Shipping over $75 (unless your order is over 65 pounds. There will likely be a surcharge for refrigerated items.)
3. Great prices. I am regularly amazed at GPDB’s prices. They have a team of folks committed to scouring stores and the internet to make sure that their prices are super-competitive. They have even beaten the prices that I can get when buying in bulk on some items (like Lundberg organic brown rice).
4. Commitment to organic and non-GMO foods – GPDB only allows organic and non-GMO foods (or companies committed to moving towards non-GMO) in their warehouse. This company is so serious about this that they have taken a loss removing products from their shelves when they’ve found out that a company isn’t moving in the non-GMO direction as promised.
5. Super customer service.
Through tomorrow, midnight (MST), you can get a Charter Membership with GPDB.
Charter Membership with GPDB Includes
1. Standard Membership Benefits
2. $2,000 worth of purchasing power for just $1,000 ($1,400 given at the beginning and each month more is added to your account–see details on the GPDB site. I know $1,000 sounds like a lot of money, but when you are getting 1/2 off your groceries it’s a great deal. Plus – a lot of families easily spend this in just a few month on groceries.
3. No annual membership fees for life
4. 3 Free Gift Memberships to giveaway each year
You can read more in my Green Polka Dot Box review here. I outline the savings in great detail. I think you’ll be pretty amazed with what you see.
Truly, the Green Polka Dot Box is a cross between Amazon, Costco and Whole Foods. But better.
– Good prices
– Delivery to your door
– Membership club
– Strong commitment to organic and non-GMO foods
Just as a side note, in case you are wondering if The Green Polka Dot Box is a pyramid scheme….it’s not. I wouldn’t participate in something like that. And it’s not even a multi-level marketing company. You can read more in my post on Green Polka Dot Box here.
Any questions? Feel free to leave them in the comments or email me at wholenewmom at gmail dot com.
I know this is a big deal and you are likely to have questions. I will do my best to answer and the Team at Green Polka Dot Box will be available all day tomorrow to help.