Sugar-free Caramel Ice Cream (photo by Ricki Heller)
- feel like you just can’t stop eating sugar, no matter how hard you try?
- think that if you tried to stop, your food would be–well–blah?
- find yourself able to wear many hats, but can’t shake the pull that the candy dish has on you?
- feel depleted and sluggish?
- feel addicted to your morning muffin and your afternoon cookie?
- want a great way to get rid of that muffin top on top of your waistband?
Have you tried again and again, without success, to cut sugar from your life?
Are you looking to take one of the most important steps that you can in the road to whole health?
Yes. Sugar is a big problem for a lot of us.
It was for me and judging from the emails and comments that I receive, it is for a lot of my readers too.
Well–do I have a great giveaway for you!
I mentioned about 1 week ago on my Facebook page that I was thinking about doing a big giveaway for a sugar detox program.
Since the response was so positive, (and since getting off sugar has had such a huge effect on my life) even though I’m feeling a little too overwhelmed, I thought I’d make it a priority to do this and give one of my lucky readers a FREE MEMBERSHIP TO SWEET VICTORY – - SUGAR DETOX ONLINE COURSE! A $227 VALUE!
What a gift!
I sure wish I had something like this around when I got off the sugar wagon.
Included in the “Sweet Victory Course” Are:
- 2 hour audio recording with thorough teachings about sugars ~ in general, in your health, and in your kitchen
- MP3 so that you can listen wherever you’d like (on a run, at the gym, during your commute)
- handouts with information on how to satisfy your sweet tooth without the sweet and low
- delicious recipes to help you eliminate the white stuff and bring the right stuff
- ‘in the kitchen with Andrea’ video to guide you through when and how to use each sweetener
- charts, graphs and images to help the more visual learners among us (I’m with you!)
- TWO 1.5 hour teleseminars (March 24 & 31) with instructive teaching about detoxing your body of sugar and cravings once and for all
- Daily protocol for the sugar cleanse
- 24/7 online support from Andrea and Ricki throughout the entire program
- Full & perpetual access to Replenish PDX Sweet Tooth, Bitter Truth homestudy program ($67 value) so you can return to the resources again and again
Course Value: $227
- What exactly is glucose?
- Where is it found and when is it problematic?
- How does sugar affect our bodies and brains?
- We’ll look at sugars effects on immunity and cancer; yeast overgrowth like Candida; blood sugar issues like diabetes; hormone regulation and adrenal fatigue; depression, anxiety and sleeplessness, metabolism and more.
- Which sugars should be avoided and how can you navigate the tricky realm of finding where they may be hiding?
- Which sweeteners are good to use, when, and why?
- How do you actually kick the habit?
Wondering What You’ll Eat?
Well, every recipe on my site is something that you could for sure incorporated into the program, but I must say, you will get access to some AMAZING recipes (including the one for the Caramel Ice Cream pictured above) from Ricki Heller, my dear friend who blogs at Diet Dessert N Dogs. Ricki and I “met” years ago when I was first starting my “walk away from sugar”. And now it’s been my great pleasure to get to know her better.
Ricki’s recipes are simply genius (and she’s no intellectual slouch either). Among the culinary offerings that you will get along with this fabulous course are (I’m drooling already):
- Grab and Go Breakfast Bars
- Gluten Free Bean Crust Pizza
- Caramel Ice Cream
- Coconut Brittle
- Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies
- Smoky Almond Gravy
For more details about the program, head over here to Sweet Victory.
AND – Andrea Nakayama of Sweet Victory has kindly offered to give everyone who enters my contest a coupon code for $30 off the enrollment price!
To take advantage of this, you must complete an entry that requires you to leave a comment on my post. I will email everyone who left a comment on this post with the coupon code for $30 off the Sweet Victory enrollment fee.
Here’s how you can win this super health promoting prize!
1. First, make sure that you are subscribed to my email blog feed. This is mandatory for entering!
- In the Rafflecopter Giveaway Widget, where it talks about my email feed, just state that you do it.
- Make sure that you enter the contest with the email address that my feed is being sent to. Otherwise, I can’t tell that you’ve subscribed!
- Here’s how to subscribe if you haven’t already:
3. And remember – comments do not count as entries. They are just validation of directions in the giveaway.
And if this post has you craving a healthier diet, how about some of our favorites to keep you busy making healthy treats in the kitchen:
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies
- Almond Joy Bars
- Indian Red Lentils
- Chocolate Almond Chip Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Baked Chicken Nuggets
Good luck! And Best of Health to all of you on your quest to quit sugar!