Hope you all had a good week.
Things have continued to be rough here. My father-in-law’s health is not good so we have been busy talking with him and relatives and trying to figure out traveling to see him.
You don’t realize how important health is until you don’t have it, you know?
In any case, I might be a little “scarce” in the coming days, or weeks, as we sort this all out.
I’ll do my best to respond to comments, and things, but first things first.
There’s also a bunch of natural healing I am working on that is taking quite a bit of time. You’ll hear about all of it when it’s time :).
I’m so pleased to be able to bring these free (and discounted) resources to you all this week.
This way you can save money and have more available for other things. Like alternative healthcare and the like.
So let’s get on with the savings….
Please note – many of the links in this post are affiliate or referral links. If you click on them and make a purchase, I might make a commission. Your support is oh so appreciated, and it helps keep this free resource up and running- thanks!
Don’t Miss This Free Summit
Believe me, you don’t want to miss this summit.
And the price is right :).
For $0, you can come and hear a lineup of 37 speakers, some of whom I would pay to hear.
And you don’t need to drive anywhere, put on makeup, or get a sitter.
In fact, keep your slippers on and stay comfy with a cuppa.
Get a load of these topics you’ll get FREE access to at The Mom Summit (and this is just some of them):
– Lisa Leake – 100 Days of Real Food – Tips for Packing School Lunch and Removing Processed Food
– Stephanie Cornais – Crock Pot Freezer Meals: The Easiest Way to Get Dinner on the Table
– Tricia Callahan – Knock Out a Month’s Worth of Dinners in One Day
– Natalie Monson & Amy Roskelle – Involving Your Kids in the Kitchen
– Jadah Sellner & Jen Hansar – How Green Smoothies Rocked Our World: Amazing Taste Kids Love
Motherhood & Family
– Rachel Martin – Finding Joy in Motherhood
– Amy Mcready – Getting Kids to Cooperate without Yelling or Nagging
– Camille Beckstrand – Family Night and Family Traditions: The Glue to Keep a Family Close
– Dino & Shannon Watt – Systems of a Healthy Marriage: Top 3 Successful Marriage Tips
– April Perry – Helping Busy Moms Keep Their Focus
Health & Fitness
– Carrie Vitt – How I Overcame Autoimmune Disease with Diet
– Katie @ Wellness Mama – 5 Practical Natural Remedies for Moms
– Reed Davis – Restore Your Hormone Health – Get to the Root Cause
– Bridget Danner – Nutrients, Stress and Pregnancy Problems and Solutions
– Diane Sanfilippo – 21 Day Sugar Detox
– Chris Kresser – Superfoods for Fertility and Pregnancy
– Robyn Openshaw – All About Detox – Why Do It and What to Expect
– Holly Rigsby – Rock Your Skinny Jeans
– Dr. Rach – Raising Healthy Kids – No Sugar Mondays
– Susan Peterson – Start a Business with a Little Hustle and a Lot of Guts
– Nicole Carpenter – Define Your Time
– Jordan Page – Get Financially Fit: Getting Out of Debt
– Jill Nystul – Video: Homemade Laundry Detergent: $30 for a Year’s Worth of Laundry
Make sure you don’t miss this. Even if you can’t make all of it, the price of The Mom Summit is a no brainer.
Use CODE 24314.
Right now, at Tropical Traditions, you can also get
– 2 gallons of Gold Label Coconut Oil for just $99, which is a GREAT deal! Here’s my review of their oil – the comments on the post tell it all!
This is a great option if you are just starting out with coconut oil and want to get a good deal plus free shipping as well!
New to Tropical Traditions? You will get a free book with great info about coconut oil as well as a load of great recipes.
25%+ off Sustainable Feminine Products
I loved these Peepods when they were regular price, but I love them even more that they are 25% off.
Amber, the owner of Peepods, had some reorganization of her company, and this saved her money.
So she is passing the savings on to you all.
Look at how beautiful these are…especially compared to those icky plastic fakola things you normally wear.
And in addition to the 25% off you can get now on:
– cloth pads
– nursing pads
– incontinence pads
You can get an additional 10% off with code wholenewmom at Peepods.
10% off Yummy Almonds
Wondering where to get almonds that aren’t covered in engine fuel?
I buy my almonds from Just Almonds. Their almonds are yummy (sweeter than almost any I’ve tried–we get the non pareil variety) and they have great almond flour too.
Just as a note, I’ve heard folks say the shipping is too much – I buy in bulk which levels out the charge.
And by the way, there’s a drought in California right now, which is where most almonds come from, so stocking up is a really really good idea right now.
Prices are goin’ up, folks. I know. I don’t like it either.
Here’s how to store nuts for when you make your bulk order :)>
Get 10% off your Just Almonds order with code WNM.
Free Kindle Books
That’s it for this week.
Have a great weekend and I’ll see you next week.