I hope this finds you all well and enjoying the weekend.
I have had a whirlwind of a week with a little too much “excitement”. Maybe I can tell you all more later, but let’s just say I’ve had a little “much”.
One good thing was I got back into having a little fun in the kitchen. I experimented with some new recipes from a new cookbook and worked on a new one for you all.
Look forward to sharing it with you.
But for now, on with the deals for today.
Please note that there are affiliate links in this post. If you click on them and make a purchase I might make a commission. Your support is much appreciated and helps keep this free resource up and running.)
Free Digestion Summit
Today is the last day to get 2 Free Downloads that are just FABULOUS! You can download them and listen later.
1. The Gut Brain Axis: Overlooked and Under-treated (I shared some about this in this post.)
2. The Stress Cycle Approach: A Mind Body Approach to Resetting Your Digestive Rhythm.
Plus today is the last day to get the EARLY BIRD PRICE for the Digital Access Pass (the price goes up at 8 am PST).
- 19 HD interviews with digestion experts & 19 mp3 audio files
- 6 HD video cooking classes
- The Digestion Sessions Cookbook
- 19 slideshow videos & 19 downloadable slide sets
- Over 500 pages of transcripts
- Loads of bonuses
Here’s the link to Sign Up.
Starting tomorrow you can hear:
- Andrea Nakayama on the basics of digestion and “Gut Flora 101.”
- Dr. Dan Kalish’s make the pharmaceutical companies cringe as he uncovers the TRUTH about heartburn, the common infection that causes it, and how to get rid of it.
- Dr. Allison Siebecker shows you how gut bacteria may be at the root of symptoms like gas, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea.
- and much, much more.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT here.
Free Autoimmune Summit
Autoimmune Diseases are epidemic these days. Hashimoto’s, Irritable Bowel, Crohn’s, Graves’, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and many, many more.
Whether you, or someone you know has an autoimmune disease, you need to listen to this summit. I know, it’s a lot of information with the Digestion Sessions going on at the same time, but you can always get the early bird recordings of either of them, or listen to some of each and if you think it’s worth it, purchase the recordings to listen to later. That’s what I did with the Hashimoto’s Summit.
There are some amazing experts in this Autoimmune Summit as well. I didn’t mean to overwhelm you with too much information, but I don’t want you all to miss out either.
Click here to Reserve Your Spot for this great event.
Starting Monday, Nov 10, you will learn:
– The 5 Key Factors that Influence Autoimmunity
– The Gluten / Autoimmune Connection
– Toxin Exposure and What to Do About It
– Balancing Your Hormones to Restore Your Immune Systen
– How to Detox in the Modern World
– The Problem with Grains and Legumes
Make sure you sign up and don’t miss this. I wish I had heard this information a long time ago.
Liquid Zeolite – Detox Supplement BIG SALE
In Could You Have Heavy Metal Poisoning and Not Know It?, I wrote about a supplement that I had great results with when I first started healing from adrenal fatigue.
We had some very unusual results from liquid zeolite and we are still using it.
It’s reported to be useful for:
I’m now offering this supplement at a great discount. The retail price is $25 per bottle, but I am offering them at the lowest price I have ever seen it:
1 for $13, 2 for $24, 3 for $33, 4 for $40, 6 for $54, 12 for $96. Just email me at email@example.com to order. I take Paypal, Credit, and Debit Cards.
Please note that this discounted price is subject to change at any time.
Almond Flour Giveaway and Holiday Baking Interview
Would you like to win some wonderful free almond flour?
Plus get in on a live interview and Q&A on Special Diets and Healthy Holiday Baking with Yours Truly?
Head on over here to enter and get all of the details. I’ll be talking with the folks at Nuts.com about making your holiday baking healthier.
They have an amazing assortment of foods that you can order–and it’s not just nuts!
While you’re at it, you can follow me on Google+ too 🙂.
Free Kindle Books
As always, these books were free at the time of printing but the prices can change at any time.
In case you didn’t know, you don’t need a Kindle or other fancy gadget to read these books. Just download Kindle for PC or Mac here and read on your computer.
That’s all for this now – will you be listening to the summits or attending the Healthy Holiday Hangout?