Hi again, Readers!
It’s time for more great Free Kindle Books and other healthy living deals to stretch your dollars.
Were you, like me, looking at the gas prices after the Iraq situation heated up, just wondering how high prices might go?
We were driving home looking at all of the gas stations with prices of $3.99 (+99/100) thinking how silly it seemed. I mean – seriously.
Just add the additional 1/100th of a cent and make it an even $4, OK?
I must say, with all of the craziness going on in the world, sometimes I wonder about–well–everything.
I could be writing about Iraq. The IRS. Our mounting debt. And more. But I guess I can only do what I can do.
For now, I hope to save you all some money on some good products that will hopefully help you all have better health.
And maybe this coming week we can touch on Smart Meters again. Because in my humble opinion, I think they are a big deal.
Anyhoo – on with the deals.
Please note that the following links might be affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase I might make a commission. Your support is oh so appreciated and helps keep this free resource up and running.
Vitacost is one of my FAVORITE places to shop for healthy living deals. I know…it’s not a local store but—I do what I have to do.
And I do a lot of local shopping. Most of it is eggs, raw kefir, and veggies (well, we try to grow as much as we can which is about as local as it gets :)!)
Besides their fabulous prices, you can get $10 off your order of $30 or more just by clicking on this link. And if you are already a Vitacost customer, you can help keep this blog going by shopping through this link – I really appreciate it!
They always have great deals on whole food, healthy living products, supplements and more, but there are some super special pricing every month on some great products….
here are my picks for this month:
– Organic Canned Pumpkin – $1.79 – We LOVE making pumpkin anything. I don’t care what time of year it is. One of our favorite recipes is this one for Pumpkin Snickerdoodles.
– Coconut Aminos – $3.49 – I’ve been meaning to buy this so I’m jumping on this deal for sure. These aminos are a great way to have the taste of soy sauce — without the soy. Soy is apparently not your thyroid’s best friend. So I’m not soy’s best friend :).
– Hyland’s Calms Forte – $5.09 – This formula comes recommended by my son’s new natural practitioner to help him sleep. So I’m buying this too!
– Tinkyada Brown Rice Spirals – $2.32 – This is one of the best gluten-free pastas on the market. It’s great for my Healthy Chili Mac and Homemade Hamburger Helper. This stuff is PRICEY in the health food store. This is a serious steal of a deal.
– Jojoba Oil - 4 oz – $6.19. This is great for my Nourishing Face Cleanser.
– Peppermint Castille Soap – 32 oz – $6.49 – Great for making my DIY Foaming Soap.
10% off Almonds
I have been a happy Just Almonds customer for a long time.
– They are great sponsors and -They have great almonds I went on a hunt for a company that didn’t put Engine Fuel on Their Almonds because — well, who wants to eat engine fuel? Then I found Just Almonds and we’ve been happy campers ever since.
Seriously good. The first time I made almond butter out of these almonds my husband was amazed at how sweet it tasted—yum!!! If you haven’t read my post on Is There Engine Fuel on Your Almonds, you really should. Icko – huh? Putting fuel on almonds. Blech.
25% off Peepods (plus 10% coupon)
What? Cloth Feminine Pads? Are you serious?
Yes, I am.
And if you’ve been thinking about it, now is the time.
This sustainable and frugal product is now 25% off old pricing – and -
You can still get another 10% off with code wholenewmom at Peepods.
Now that’s a real deal.
Plus, these are pretty. Not icky plastic backed pads.
Check out Peepods for
- incontinence pads – menstrual pads and – nursing pads
Much much better than disposables. For you, your wallet, and for the environment. You can read my review of Peepods here.
Free Kindle Books
As always, these free kindle books are free at the time of posting, but the prices are subject to change.
Also, you don’t need to have a Kindle or any other kind of fancy schmancy reader dealie in order to read these books! You can just download a Kindle for PC, Mac, (and other devices) here. Now you can read Kindle ebooks right on your computer :)!
That’s all for this week – have a blessed weekend and see you next week!