I love information–I’m basically an information-junkie.
Are you like me? You have loads of things you are trying to learn how to do better, but you don’t have time to do all the research and don’t know where to turn?
If I could, I’d likely spend hours scouring the internet for days on end seeking out how to:
- Clean and organize my home
- Simplify my life
- Balance all the things I would like to do
- and of course, I can always use more good whole food recipes!
But I don’t have time to spend hours for days on end.
There are loads of ebooks that have a lot of the information that I want in one place, but truth-be-told, if I added up the total cost of all the ebooks, I don’t think my husband would be happy with the resulting number.
Do you have the same problem?
Well, the answer is here.
More than 75 bloggers and authors have joined together to bring you–the overwhelmed info-junkie-on-a-budget-woman Ultimate Homemaking Ebook Bundle.
For 6 days only, more than 75 widely-known bloggers and authors in the homemaking sphere have joined together to offer 97 of their most popular eBooks and eCourses, valued at just over $600, for the incredibly low price of $29.97!
That means — each title costs less than 31 cents each and the total package is more than 95% off!
This sale is really something. I think you won’t find a more comprehensive collection of homemaking resources anywhere on the web, particularly not in this price range.
For this low price, you gain access to every single one of these resources, so that you can customize your own collection to contain exactly the ones you want and know you’ll use.
This library includes topics such as:
- organization and cleaning
- recipes and kitchen helps
- home education
- home décor and DIY
- pregnancy and baby care
- frugal living
- health and fitness
- spiritual growth for both moms and kids
- and even work-from-home and financial tools (I LOVE the blogging books that are included!)
To sweeten the pot, there are also over $140 in bonus offers, giving you an affordable opportunity to get products you’ll use and love for only the cost of shipping, or in some cases, entirely for free!
Really, the bonuses alone are worth the purchase price of the bundle. And they are all things that I would use for sure!
But the sale isn’t on until Monday.
So—-here’s what you should do right now:
1. Make sure you are subscribed to my blog so that you will get the update when the bundle is live (Monday, 9am EST / 6am PST). The sale is only on for 6 days - this is a deal you won’t want to miss!
2. Talk to your friends and relatives. This would be a GREAT Mother’s Day gift. Just send them to my blog and have them sign up and they will be able to get this for you!
3. Share this with any of your overwhelmed-on-a-budget friends. Just use the share buttons at the end of the post.
AND ONE MORE THING—-
Finally, as if this deal of the 97 resources and the freebies weren’t enough, I will throw in, for those who purchase through my links here only, a 2 oz bag of soap nuts, or 10% off anything in my Natural Store.
Want to get a look at what’s included in the sale?
Get a load of this amazing library that can soon, at a very affordable price, be yours.
Once you purchase the bundle, you can open new file on your computer labeled “Homemaking Books” or something catchy like that :).
Download the books one by one and then if there are any books that don’t appeal to you, put them in another file and give them to someone else (you can’t do that if you are keeping the book–just so you know :).)
So many of these titles are books I’ve had my eye on. I made a list this morning of the books I’ve been thinking about buying and the total was well over $100.
How about you?
Make sure to keep an eye out for this sale!
See you Monday!