** 1/10/13 UPDATE: Buy this bundle and I’ll include a FREE Soap Nuts Sampler! Leave me an email after your purchase and I will get your soap nuts out to you. Here’s my “Why I Don’t Make Laundry Soap” Soap Nuts review.**
Remember awhile ago I had a great Healthy Living Ebook Bundle for sale.
The books were great and what a deal they were!
Well, today I have another great ebook bundle to offer for you.
This epic wellness sale includes 25 unique authors and really – this grouping is something else.
I know not all of you eat the Paleo way–we don’t either–but we are really trying to get more paleo-style foods into our diet whenever we can.
And this book bundle has much more than just paleo options in it…..
I’ve had my eye on a number of these books for awhile now, but didn’t “pull the trigger” on a purchase.
Glad I didn’t, though because now I (and you too :-)!) can get them each for just a tad over $1 each.
I’m sure if you use some of the 8 Ways to Stretch Your Grocery Budget post that I shared today, you can easily come up with the funds for this bundle.
And really– I was just at a local bookstore and dropped about $20 for one cookbook, and $25 for another. Now I am looking at the cookbooks included here and thinking that that might not have been such a great move :-(.
For just $39, you get loads of Cookbooks Whole Food Guides Healthy Living “Extras” Books Personal Care DIY Books
and entries for a GREAT giveaway.
With Restocking the Pantry and the Lacto-Fermentation books alone, you will easily recoup your investment as you make your own condiments and fermented foods, rather than buying store-bought versions of them. Then you can consider the rest of the books to be freebies!
How will the ebooks in this bundle benefit YOU? You get great grain free cooking ideas, lean how to ferment your own foods, make your own healthy condiments…plus learn other healthy ways to bless your family.
Paleo, real food, grain free & coconut oil cookbooks
Lacto-Fermentation, pantry overhaul & freezer guide
Indulge in treats without feeling guilty
Give birth, nourish your newborn, then educate him/her on real food
Heal PCOS & boost metabolism
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
Take care of your skin homemade style & heal acne
Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com Acne is a horrible thing to have to deal with. I had a bad case of it in my 20s. I think eating right helped rectify a lot of that.
NOTES about this Great Wellness Bundle
- The sale ends Monday, January 14 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Click on the links to the ebooks to learn more about them.
- You don’t need a Kindle or other fancy-schmancy ebook reader in order to read these great books. Just go to Adobe and download the Adobe reader and you will be able to read everything right on your computer! You will also be able to print recipes, etc. off your computer if needed .
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook is linked to Caveman Feast. Please understand that the PDF you will receive includes 31 crock pot recipes.
- The PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will be receiving is 52 pages worth; not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is inside the book you will receive.
- You are entered into the “epic giveaway” worth over $1,000 if you buy the bundle.
- Due to the unique nature of this sale, no refunds will be offered. But like I said, I easily spent well over this $39 on just two cookbooks alone.
- No refunds will be offered due to the unique nature of this sale. However, if you buy the bundle then you have easy entry into the $1,000+ giveaway. Simply state that you have purchased the bundle via the “leave a blog post comment” option. If you want extra points for a better chance at winning, share the giveaway on various social media sites via the rafflecopter widget.
Good luck and enjoy. YOUR WELLNESS is worth at least $39 for sure!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer.
Shared at Frugally Sustainable.