And we’ve got a new twist to our blog hop this week – featured posts :-). But first, the regular intro……
Welcome back to our Nutritious and Delicious Linky Blog Hop — Traditional Tuesday!
What is Traditional Tuesday?
- If you are a blogger, you can share your whole food related tips on this blog and it will be shared on all four blogs
- if you are a blog reader (I guess we all are, right :-)?) you can stop by now as well as later to check out the great tips that participating bloggers have to share. And there should be some great stuff, so come back later this week and check it out!
Here is some more specific info:
Traditional Tuesday’s Nutritious and Delicious Blog Carnival is for anything involving traditional foods.
Recipes, techniques, tips, discussions on the hows and whys we do what we do, kitchen organization, appliances used, fitting traditional foods into your life and schedule, anything under the banner of traditional foods is wonderful.
Posts, Facebook pages or websites on the politics of real foods and action alerts for individual states or topics are also welcome.
This blog carnival is hosted by:
KerryAnn @ Cooking Traditional Foods
Jessica @ Delicious Obsessions
Dawn @ Cultured Mama
Every week we enjoy looking through the weekly submissions to the carnival. And you, I’m sure had your favorites–so we thought we’d share what we thought was pretty neat-o ourselves!
Each week we’ll highlight the best of the best so you can come back each week to see if you were featured!
Our highlights from last week’s Traditional Tuesdays are….. (drum roll, please….)
Finally, How to Second Ferment Kombucha from Lydia at Divine Health has some awesome ideas on how to make your own flavored KTs at home. Kombucha is an amazing drink that should be in every traditional foods home.
Here are the Rules :
– If you are linking to a recipe, it must be traditional foods. No white flour, white sugar, yeast, packaged or processed products and the like.
– Please link to your article only and not directly to your blog front page.
– Please place a link back to this post. Place the URL of the carnival post, copied from your browser address bar, at the bottom of your post. A badge is below, if you wish to use that instead. To link back, just edit your post and put a link to this blog post at the very bottom of your post. It’s good etiquette and it helps both of us.
– Please only link posts that fit the carnival description. Old and archived posts are most welcome as long as you post a link back as described above.
– Links that do not follow these rules will be deleted.
Please note – if you see something that doesn’t fit the mission of this blog, please let me know :-).
– Linky will stay open from 12:01AM Tuesday to 11:59PM Friday EST.