First of all, I hope you all will forgive me for falling off the wagon on the Healthy Valentine’s posts. I had a friend come in from out of town unexpectedly and that (and a few other things) completely threw me off.
Basically I’ve bitten off more than I can chew and I needed to step back before everything went too far “south”.
Hopefully you all weren’t too disappointed.
Anyway, welcome back to another great week of inspiration in the whole foods department.
I’m sharing this week my Healthified Nut Butter Filled Chocolate / Carob Candies with allergy-free and sugar-free options. They are almost the same as Reese’s flavor – but without all the junk and you can see the junk list in my post :-).
Even if you don’t have time for these for Valentines’ Day, you’ll want to add them to your repertoire – they’re that good. Really (excuse me while I wipe carob off my face. Well, really it’s not there now, but it was earlier this evening.)
Welcome back to our Nutritious and Delicious Linky Blog Hop — Traditional Tuesday!
What is Traditional Tuesday?
- If you are a blogger, you can share your whole food related tips on this blog and it will be shared on all four blogs
- if you are a blog reader (I guess we all are, right :-)?) you can stop by now as well as later to check out the great tips that participating bloggers have to share. And there should be some great stuff, so come back later this week and check it out!
Here is some more specific info:
Traditional Tuesday’s Nutritious and Delicious Blog Carnival is for anything involving traditional foods.
Recipes, techniques, tips, discussions on the hows and whys we do what we do, kitchen organization, appliances used, fitting traditional foods into your life and schedule, anything under the banner of traditional foods is wonderful.
Posts, Facebook pages or websites on the politics of real foods and action alerts for individual states or topics are also welcome.
This blog carnival is hosted by:
KerryAnn @ Cooking Traditional Foods
Jessica @ Delicious Obsessions
Dawn @ Cultured Mama
And… me 😀
Here are the Rules :
– If you are linking to a recipe, it must be traditional foods. No white flour, white sugar, yeast, packaged or processed products and the like.
– Please link to your article only and not directly to your blog front page.
– Please place a link back to this post. Place the URL of the carnival post, copied from your browser address bar, at the bottom of your post. A badge is below, if you wish to use that instead. To link back, just edit your post and put a link to this blog post at the very bottom of your post. It’s good etiquette and it helps both of us.
– Please only link posts that fit the carnival description. Old and archived posts are most welcome as long as you post a link back as described above.
– Links that do not follow these rules will be deleted.
Please note – if you see something that doesn’t fit the mission of this blog, please let me know :-).
– Linky will stay open from 12:01AM Tuesday to 11:59PM Friday EST.
Adrienne is the owner of Whole New Mom, wife to David, and a homeschooling mother of two boys, one of whom has Asperger’s Syndrome (high-functioning autism) and life-threatening food allergies. In her past life she worked in the financial services industry and also taught in Japan. She has a passion to help others navigate the sea of information on the road to healthier lives while trusting God for the results of their efforts.
Because she loves to (and can’t afford not to :-)), she specializes in making whole foods and green living affordable and simplifying special diets (allergen-, gluten- and sugar-free). You can also find her on Facebook and Twitter.