**HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!! I’d love for you to share a recipe that would be great for Mother’s Day this week!**
(Well, maybe any recipe is good as long as Mom doesn’t have to cook it, right !?
A week of yumminess that is aimed at making it easier for you to create healthy, allergy free foods for you and your family.
As I mentioned, this past week, there is no “clear rule” against including processed ingredients in your submission (but we hope you are moving in that direction ). So…occasionally you will find some “whole foodie undesirables” in the entries.
What to do if you see processed foods and don’t want them?:
- White or brown sugar? Sub in sucanat, or honey or an acceptable sugar free sweetener. Get help subbing in my post on Substituting Sweeteners in Baking and Cooking
- Chocolate Chips? Sub in my Homemade Chocolate / Carob Chips (new & improved version coming soon!)
- Others? Don’t think you’ll find many, but ask away if need be. (I see an entry this week for a cake that looks incredible but uses PB cups – I have a great healthy sub for that – Healthy “Almost Reese’s!“
So—-welcome to Allergy-Free Wednesdays (AFW). AFW is a weekly blog hop where folks can share their allergy-free cuisine, gain knowledge about allergy-related topics/issues, and connect with others living or caring for someone with food allergies.
Your weekly submissions will be shared on 7 blogs! Additionally, each hostess will feature a favorite recipe(s) from the week before. Please visit each blog to see their features! Your hostesses are:
- Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry
- Nancy @ Real Food Allergy Free
- Amber @ The Tasty Alternative
- Michelle @ The Willing Cook,
- Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
- and–Me .
Wondering What You Can Link Up on Allergy Free Wednesday?
*Please provide a description of your recipe, such as Dairy Free (DF), Gluten Free (GF), Sugar Free (SF), Vegan (V), etc.
Rules & Guidelines
*In order for your recipe to be featured, your post must contain a back link to our blog hop.
*Entries that don’t comply with stated rules and guidelines will be respectfully removed.*By linking up, you agree that I may make use of any applicable pictures in my Allergy-Free Wednesday posts, and that, by your entering, you are giving permission to use them and/or re-pin them via Pinterest. You also, by entering, guarantee that the picture is not someone else’s work, or else has a broad usage license (for example with stock photography put in public domain).
Readers Favorites from Last Week!
and…Buckeyes from Sensitive and Centsible
Substitution ideas: Make Your Own Powdered Sugar or Powdered Sweetener for these…
And My Favorite…..
Honestly, there were so many good entries….but I know that my kids would most want me to make….
Thanks everyone for stopping by! I hope you pick up something wonderful to add to your menu!